Sunday, February 1, 2009

He is removing my scar,perhaps..

spending my chinese new year with family in dad's kampung...
and im still couldn't get used to the life there although im not the first time been there..
on the very first day i reach there, i aredi not feeling well...
and the second day is getting worst oso... haiz... no appetite to eat at all... @@
felt not comfortable at there...all this make me feel so down and somemore quarrel with him...
so fed up tat he dont call me when im there...
quarrel with him whenever he call me...
and i even ask him to remove the thing on the mirror...
i know it is unreasonable...and i dun expect he will do this...
when i reach kl...he fetch me from my parents...
and he bring me go shop shop...cuz i said once i go back,the first thing i wan to do is shopping...
and when i reach his hse...i found that the words are all missing...
he really remove it...
i dunno y will he remove it...
is becuz i dun like tat thing or he dun wan to argue with me becuz of those words...
watever...dont bother to know the real reason...
jus take it as he wants to make me happy so he erase all the words on his mirror from his last relationship...

No comments: