Saturday, March 21, 2009

TI assignment is killing me!

miss my little baby Rico so badly...It always make me smile whenever i'm moody.
But it isn't here with me =(



Hmmm...luckily i have someone here to make me happy and treat me good :-)

yes, he did make me happy all the time.






Do TI assignment for few days, but still can't finish it. I'm doing the question about tamadun india. Its really damn hard to find any information in bahasa malaysia T.T i have been sitting there to find info from web. But really not much thing i got from the web. Wonder how to finish this assignment. Damn it!!! God, pls let me finish this assignment as soon as possible okay?! Its makes me feel sick. Starring at the monitor for few hours not only make me headache, this cause my backbone so pain!
the Ant!!! pls leave me alone. Its really many ants around me now and i don't know why. Ants really so irritating especially when these black ants are not vegetarian. They bite people. So itch and pain after they bite me.
Anti-Ants now!!!

No comments: