Thursday, April 2, 2009

愚人节的第二天

just only realize that ytd is April Fool =.=
maybe no one fool me so i dun even rmb it.
ytd no class n i stay at home whole day.
all heng dai ji mui in college dun hv chance to fool me =p

but there is a case.
on 1st Apr, Miss Soh call me and ask for WPD assignment.
She want me collect at least 3 of those assignment.
Omg. this is last year's assignment, who will keep it.
Is she serious bout this?
I have no idea,
Cause she had no reply when i told her i cant help her to get those assignment.
So dunno its for real or wat.

Many things to decide lately...
better to stay for advance dip or change to other college?
Should i go p. langkawi?

p.s : 朋友,两年很快过的,加油,我相信你一定做得到 =)希望你离幸福越来越近!
dear.i wan to go out.

1 comment:

[z]-NuN-[z] said...

tq 4 ur wish...hope day pass fast