Friday, April 3, 2009

I Need Somethin To Make Me Feel Better!

Life = Bored
hell ya.
Everyday just do the same thing repeatedly.
wake up > makan > school > makan > do something bored > sleep > wake up again again and again.
meaningless
Can i have something new in my life?
I just felt kinda bored.
What can make me feel better?
Money, perhaps.
i can go everywhere with this lil but powerful thing!
i can spend whenever i like when i got nothing to do!
i can have whatever i want to have!
i can bring something new & fun to my bored life now!
However,
not yet graduate means need to take $$ from parents,
need to take $$ from ibupapa means i gotta listen some history like, 'last time we dun even hv this kind of good life like u...bla bla bla...',
when this kind of history lecture happen again means i gotta runaway,
i runaway means i wont have any money from them.
conclusion : no job = no money
*sigh
I need some changes in my life.
desperately.

1 comment:

MrLonely said...

lol.. i was same as u.. XD..
same feeling thought..
lol