Wednesday, April 29, 2009

There is still a Torn

will go back to KL tmr.
dun wanna be a pig at home anymore.
plan to work.
earn $$.
can meet someone too.
.
.
.
i had made my decision.
i choose not to stay.
but i scare.
scare my decision is wrong.
getting older n much more thing to worry about.
.
.
.
a bad dream last night.
can it consider as nightmare?
dont know.
its a scar in my heart.
until now.
i still cant forget it.
although everything has change now.
but.
there is still a scar.
it will pain sometimes.
hope it wont happen in one day.
i need some promise from someone.
tho i know its impossible that the someone will say something to me.
but i still hope to hear it.
no matter its a lie or wat.
at least this make me feel secure.
im quite tired n disappointed.
being a human.
its really so tired.
if i can choose.
i rather become a pet.
at least less thing to worry about.
at least wont meet the situation like wat im facing now.
at least not so complicated in the animal's world.
i just want my life become more simple.

No comments: