Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Irritated+frustrated

start working at S.P
a terrible experiance

there is an angency call me up and asked me go for an interview at klcc on last mon
and i went for interview on tues
wed rest at home
then thurs start working

its really blur when first get to the place which i work
everyone there seems like very busy
nobody cares bout me,the new stuff
a lady there just gimme a short briefing
then ask me to promote that complicated thing to customers
god how im gonna to explain all these
when those prospects asked me some question
im stunded
darn i dont know how to answer

well, no one will care bout it
i dint get the uniform which they supposed to give me on the very first of my working days
so i just wear my own clothes which different with the stuffs there
this make me dont look like mxxxx centre's stuff oso
alrite, i oso dont care bout it since the boss dont care oso

until the soft opening happened ytd
the big big boss of my boss was there
oni the balia one start to point everyone's mistake
for sure
i kena lah
no uniform mah
but i asked uniform from them since the first day
dont care
i take leave ytd
no eyes to see the balia one

the reality world
no big boss there,nth happen
big boss there,everyone oso kena

and one thing
when the boss say anything to u,
dont answer anything
although u told him/her the reason
he/she will say,'no no no...u shouldnt take this as an excuse...bla bla bla...'
however, is he/she make the incident happen

never mind
im patient
im edi met many funny and ridiculous ppl recently
and im just take them as a joke
its ok for me to meet some other weirdo
this may make me learn a lot
at least i learn how to deal with different kind of ppl

the balia one
i will tahan u like wat others did in the centre
one day u will realise u re wrong =)

No comments: