Sunday, June 28, 2009

I think i will be CRAZY soon!

PO
yes,PO again.
y this subject bothering me this much?
have been do lot of assignments in the past,
but why i have no idea on this stupid case study?
Am i too stupid?
or she just has the highest expectation from all of us among lecturers?
Shit, too many things to do this week.
ECM tests,
PO case study and presentation
& a lot of homeworks.
damn.this makes me faint.
which im gonna to do first?
hv been asking myself for a few times.
no answer and no clue.
who gonna help me?!!
Darling's birthday coming soon.
another thing to bother.
which present should i buy for him?
how im gonna celebrate it?
Question question and questions...
who can help me to solve these problems?
who can help me to halau the question marks?
im totally hv no idea on all these.
=(
darlin i need ur help.

No comments: