Saturday, June 13, 2009

Long Deep Breath

dunno its aredi week3 or week4 for college?
i cant really recall it...
but who cares?
it doesn't matter how long its been.
and yea,finally im get used to this new life...
different classmate, tho jus slightly different =p
difficulty in academic, i'm really hate PO!
a lot of assignments are waiting me...
gosh...i need a breath
quite long didnt go back to JB
i miss the place i grew up
and of course i miss dadi,mami,lil sis & rico...
bout him,not really,he let us down.
and my dear frens there,
i'll be back soon,
don't miss me too much!
hahahhahahhaa
and pls,dont ask bout club,
i'm sick of it =)
and...
someone asked,
' y did u seldom post ur photo up to ur blog?'
.......i speechless.........
lol
here my answer,
im too shy to post up my ugly photos la!

No comments: