Thursday, December 18, 2008

new update from me

So long dint update my blog!! =.= haiz..too bz to write something here ( but maybe is my 'lazyness' ) Too many assignments in this sem. Many thing to do. But y they can feel so relax with all this. Quite admire them. Its aredi week 11 in this semester, means exam is coming soon, ish,hate it!!!! Will be graduate soon but really dont know wat to do after graduate. I have to choose continue either study or working. But still dont feel like working, working is so so so stress than study rite (cuz many ppl said that). many thing to decide. vex**

Jus rmb one thing. My bday aredi past. i still din receive the present from my dear classmate and best buddies. wer is my Transparent Umbrella with Mickey printed ?????? i will oways rmb this. lolx XD

well...its aredi 4.10am. and i still cant sleep. and tmr is morning class. i think i wont be sleep tonite. @_@ somemore need to back my home at jb tmr right after sch. my dad might not recognize me perhaps. cuz i will turn to panda when i reach jb. hmm. jb my hometown,quite long time i din go back edi. dont like to sit in a bus for so many hrs. can anyone imagine i have to sit in bus for around 4 to 5 hrs alone, nth to do in bus and somemore all strangers beside me? awww...this make me dun like to go back jb... but daddy mummi and my didi meimei, this doesnt mean that i dun miss u all okie... i juz dun like to spend around 10hrs in bus alone. this make me sick of it T.T

And recently i keep playing a on9 game, Ran. not oni me play la, dear play this and all my hsemate play this too. ish, exam coming soon, and i still start to playing this. haiz,hope i dun fail any subject and can ctrl myself not to playing this game during exam period.

For my mr.leong... really dun understand him!!! y i know him for so long but still cant really understand wat he thinking?!.. wat the hell is in his brain and heart?? wish i could have magic to read through wat he thinking.... haiz....

No comments: