Saturday, February 28, 2009

Holiday, finished...




had my holiday at jb my sweet home.(maybe cant consider as a sweet home anymore)
quite boring there.
nth to do and no anywhere to go.
jus can hang out with frens at some 'hotspot' like cs, eden,pelangi & etc.*really bored man.
met my beloved ting le, wena,lynn,monkey,sara & janice.
only monkey change a lot.good good.
and the second week of my holiday,
he came jb. surprise~
want bring him go n play.
and then realize jb really not much place to go.
and realize i really cant recognize the location of some place in jb. @@
so sry my dear.
so, the 2 weeks holiday jus end like this.
nth much to say bout my holiday.
jus bored!
_but still vr happie tat he went there to acc me

1 comment:

tingL3 said...

oh no!!! u for get that u met me too!!!
sobx
heart broken