Saturday, February 7, 2009

still waiting...

sitting in front of laptop but there is really nth to do, so bored!


have been check out all my mails , facebook , friendster and looking back my previous photo which took with my darling . Hmm , things really change a lot huh , and its been so long i been with him since year 07 till now , is already almost 2 years... although i break with him last time, nov of 07, i broke with my dear jus becuz he teasing me...oh gosh..y did i so such funny thing..lolx.. and after this temporary broke up, sure many bad things happen lah... after tat he said let the past over... and then we back to each other naturally.. hmm, is this call fate? god only knows.
recently took at genting highland on new year nite =)

picture of the past :




jus now chatting with my bestie gf ,lynn thru msn...got lots of her update =) hope she is doing vr well over singapore. Oww, how i miss her now. When next week back to JB, will hang out with her. Waiting the day to come :) and need to go back my high sch, I.J Convent to take my SPM result. graduate from convent for so long but still haven take my cert back, duno will the office throw it or not. worries ('-')

It is already around 1 o clock.. and kv haven back yet, need to wait him and den serve him like a boss... hahax, this is jus wat he wan and normally this doesnt really happen. anyway, i jus waiting him to back.
And his mom said tmr got a dinner, need me n him to go. can i dont go? don't feel like going cuz i think it may be kinda bored there. somemore i will be suffering for some painful in this few days. so, shall i go ? headache headache + stomochache =(

1 comment:

Janice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.