Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yippie day =)


its really so damn bored until the 'boredness' make me feel so dizzy everyday.
is like im a pig, wake up eat, then doing nth, and then eat, doing nth again, and went to sleep when nth to do again.
i think im worst than a pig.

Asking my boy go for shopping since we are having a bored holidays.
but he is bz. he got work and got lot of things to do. wonder y he is bz and yet im so so free.
so, eventually, ytd oni he can bring me go shop shop. yeay~

I like Bangsar's boutique shop.
its good cuz all selling clothes and accesories.
no nid to keep on walkin like in other shopping center.
but boy boy said he wont bring me there. wth =(
he said is kinda bored. (don't ever told ur girl this kind of things ok)
but ytd he suggest to bring me there! -really a surprise.ppl said when bf suddenly treat gf good, means something is wrong. so, wats wrong?
such a hot day, he really wan acc me to walk up and down at the shop lot? no no...
i don't wan to shop in a sunny day either...
and i dun wan him to be bored too, if so, * he will make some noise *
so i chose MidValley .. really not much place to let me choose.
So walk walk here walk walk there.
i got a MNG wallet and a pair of shoes from him.
den raining heavily.
and im tired. back home of course.
Thx my dear.
I like the wallet much and it is cute =)

No comments: