Wednesday, April 15, 2009

and one thing...

thx shirlaine, u remind me of one thing in ur comment n ur blog,
im appreciate her to be our pm,
but i more appreciate her classmate's help.
he help her to done her job.
she know who is he.
and most of her classmate knew bout it too.
not only me feel that she is irresposible.

if u think all this will happen becuz of me,
then u r really wrong,
i couldnt ctrl wat ppl do,
now not im the oni one who dont wan to pay,
not im the one complaint bout her,
u can ask her to ask who in her class dont satisfy bout all this too.

and do u think i can let 29 ppl listen me and do like wat i said?
if she is really do a good job,
even i go n tell the whole world bout this or simply spread rumors,
no one wil bother me ok?
they have brain, they have eyes,
they are 20 or 20+ years old,
they can think,
they can analyze,
they will know wat i said is real o not,
i dont hv any power to control them at all.
somemore, this is the truth,
most ppl in the course know bout this,
not oni my class,
not only her class,
even some of group 1 student agree this too.

thx to define me as bitch or biatch,
this let me know something clearly.

2 comments:

Happy walker said...

hi.
although i does not know what had happen..
but try to relax..

nataliez said...

my dear......take it easy...... love ya...