Thursday, April 16, 2009

Memorable Night =)

Having a farewell at JOGOYA last nite.
i think its also the first dinner after group 1 n group 2 combine tgt.
29 of us, just left Cyrus cannot join us...
full of cuisine, full of joy...
camwhoring all the nite..teehee..
wanna say...
thanks to zi jian,he fetch me there & organize this rockx nite!
thanks to chie yong,he busy to take our photos!
thanks to Hon Meng,he sang & play guitar for us!
thanks to Kevince,he get me a white wine!
thanks to YinYing&Beeyean,they accompany me whole nite so i wont get lost!(i dont hv any sense of direction)
thanks to Ah Dai,he open the coconut drinks for us!
thanks to all of them, they make me happy all the nite!
A very Thank You to dearest classmate,
U all Rockx!!!!
but we gotta leave each other soon...
some of them stay at tarc,
some go for MMU,
some APIIT,
but no matter wer they go,
hope our frenship will last 4eva..
All the best to everyone in DEM3 in da future alrite!

p.s. JOGOYA nite's photo will be upload later.
p.p.s Guys & Girls, send me the photos as soon as possible k =)

tmr having the last test in diploma.
wish me luck to get an 'A' =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn hope my name canbe listed out
by sweetie-lyn and
it spent my whole afternoon
in recalling back what i hav done to u on gathering nitez.

Results is: Nothing.

eXcept... err...
no any exception summor!
Wuakaka ^0^

Lyn said...

U r the Super Model is it?? haha...